Register Here for a Waves of Action Project!
In the aftermath of Sandy, it is clear that each community has been impacted differently, and therefore is in need of different types of volunteer efforts. Thank you for being part of the Wave of Action by looking into registering a project with Clean Ocean Action at ForTheShore.org!
Responsibilities of Project Leader:
- Identify a project that is need of volunteers (e.g., beach or waterway clean-up, native plants activity, rain barrel workshop)
- Register a Project through the form below.
- Must have a pre-determined meeting location
- Identify number of volunteers needed (if applicable)
- Provide a cell phone number for use the day of
- Be present the day of at pre-determined meeting location
- Arrive at least 20 minutes prior to start time
- Coordinate supplies (Contact COA if needed)
Note: Projects are subject to approval by Clean Ocean Action and respective municipalities. Proposed Project Leaders will be contacted within 48 hours of Project Registration.
*Email and Phone Numbers will not be publicly posted*
fortheshore.org is a project of Clean Ocean Action – an ocean advocacy non-profit fighting for a clean NY/NJ ocean