On February 23rd, 2013, over 1,000 volunteers braved the elements and lent helping hands at over 9 projects throughout New York and New Jersey communities!
Clean Ocean Action was happy to have been joined by:
- Save Barnegat Bay
- Trust for Public Land
- Alliance for a Living Ocean
- National Park Service
- Natural Resource Protective Association
- Bayshore Watershed Council
- Beaton’s Boatworks
- Tuckerton Seaport and Baymen’s Museum
- Surfrider Foundation, South Jersey Chapter
- …dozens of other great organizations, and
- …hundreds of other great volunteer leaders!