Register Here for a Coastal Experience on May 18th!
In the aftermath of Sandy, Clean Ocean Action is bringing people “Back to the Beach” to experience and enjoy the coastal environment. Thank you for being part of the Wave of Action by looking into registering a coastal experience with Clean Ocean Action at ForTheShore.org!
Responsibilities of Coastal Experience Leader:
- Identify a coastal experience (birding, kayaking, seining activity, surf workshop, etc.) that would bring people “Back to the Beach” to enjoy the coastal environment.
- Register a coastal experience through the form below.
- Must have a pre-determined meeting location
- Identify number of participants needed
- Provide a cell phone number
- Be present May 18th at pre-determined meeting location
- Arrive at least 20 minutes prior to start time
- Coordinate supplies (Contact COA if needed)
Note: Coastal Experiences are subject to approval by Clean Ocean Action and respective municipalities. Proposed Coastal Experiences Leaders will be contacted within 48 hours of registration.
*Email and Phone Numbers will not be publicly posted*
fortheshore.org is a project of Clean Ocean Action – an ocean advocacy non-profit fighting for a clean NY/NJ ocean