Clean Ocean Action, with the help of teachers, scientists, and experts across the region, have sought to help schools, colleges, and community groups educate and inform students about climate change, coastal resiliency, storms, and a greener future through the Virtual Teach-In.
Free educational resources and lesson plans are available:
- Superstorm Sandy: What Do We Know?
- Climate Change/Global Warming
- Sea Level Rise: Cause and Effect
- Climate Change Water Impacts: Droughts, Floods, and Ocean Acidification
- Energy Use, Your Carbon Footprint and Solutions